Tuesday, August 24, 2010

one of the worst morning cause i felt damn hard to get myself out of bed as i felt so darn sleepy, i only slept 4 hours, can't blame me! lied down on bed for quite some time last night cause i CAN'T SLEEP gg i told myself i won't oversleep anymore = =

went to work as usual but i didn't sleep in the train. u know why? cause the other day, i fell asleep in the train and i went beyond midvalley = = sigh

today, i was quite annoyed when i needed help but my colleagues weren't helpful. hey, i helped you guys when you needed me but couldn't you do a little favor in return? i didn't ask you to do some hardcore stuffs, and the reason you gave was pretty unreasonable zzz

well, what's over is over. keep it within yourself and everyone will be happy :)

it's not your fault that you are born poor but it is when you die poor.

by,
mr shawty

No comments:

Post a Comment