Tuesday, August 24, 2010

=______=

haven't update my blog for a long time. that's so sad lol had been working, working, outing and WORKING.

but the main reason i'm updating my blog is because i can't sleep = = i slept at 2 the night before and guess what, i woke at 5.30 in the evening the next day!! this is the consequence of WORKING. =_____= it's like, i've been sleeping for almost 16 hours omg fml.

now i'm like stoning in front of my pc, hoping that i will start to feel sleepy = = start yawning pleaseeeee lol or should i read history?

looking forward for outingssss :) oh yes another outing with donkey before she leaves!! friends, call me out cuz i feel so lifeless = = wake up, travel to work, work, and work, and work, off work, back home, sleep. and it's like encore the next day *faint*

i think i'm a shopaholic.

ohya i want to watch phua chu kang, grown ups and vampire sucks. anyone? lol

steamboat was fun. i want badminton, tennis and swimming! just wait till my cute tattoo heals up rawrrr the 'not so fun' part was when i need to pay rm10 for the parking but why karhoe don't need?! face problem? *smack my face*

okay i'm gonna lie down on my adorable bed till i get to sleep >.>

yours truly,
monkeymagic

No comments:

Post a Comment