Thursday, July 8, 2010

idkwhtm

some things are meant to stay in your memories? trying to forget someone you love is harder than trying to remember someone you never knew.

trying to avoid thinking is a fail. trying to forget is suffering. not trying is killing me inside.

i wish . ..... ..... .. .... ... ....... ... ....
i made many wishes but i just hope this one wish would come true.

sometimes people just cared a little too much, i called it love.

someone told me smile because it happened. i'm hoping for perfections perfected.

past, present or future?

whatever you thought. if you said so.

there will be a point in your life where you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will.

my mind tells me to give up, but my heart says no. i decided to trust my heart.

it's not the kind of place, but i'm thinking of you. always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment