Friday, June 18, 2010

witaa?

i'm being bothered by something. it's lingering in my head and it just can't go off. this feeling is not good =( thanks to a video that i watched. and now i feel bad? guilty? haihhh i could be happy few minutes ago but after that happy moment, i am really down. how come mood can change that fast? i want to tell my feeling out, but i just don't know how to put them in words. keeping something within yourself doesn't feel good. appreciate things when you have the chance and not regret when you lose it.

is it worth to stick to your principles and be stubborn? will anyone understand you? or they are just trying to read you rather than understanding you? read me first to understand me and when you understand me, you don't even need to read me. huh?

i'll be start working on the 21st which is this coming monday. o_O it's like, only 2 more days? omfg. my brain says work, but my heart says play.

i want to play more badminton! i went for badminton yesterday but i want more!! damn i like badminton. maybe because i feel i'm improving?

roflmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment