Tuesday, June 8, 2010

nraily

woahh whole body is weak now and yet i'm still here to blog. i'm so hardworking ^^

new record = exactly 48 hours without sleeping O_O

early morning was real tired yet i went for badminton. the message made me smile broadly. care was there =) i hope this is the last time we're going through this. are we half the journey? what can stop us? faith is what i have! rawrrr

what is worth living and dying for? happiness? love? whatever it is, i want to go through my life without any coma or full stop =)

i wish i could be the one. the one who won't care at all. but being the one on the stand, i know the way to go, no one's guiding me. when time soaked with blood turns it back, i know it's hard to fall. confided in me was your heart. i know it's hurting you, but it's killing me.

yours truly, monkeymagic.

No comments:

Post a Comment