Saturday, May 15, 2010

emo

thinking a lot about random stuffs and got myself being emo?fml.

at times i really want to share my feelings, need someone to help easing the burden i'm carrying. it's really heavy and i don't know how long will i get to hold on anymore.

i love to have piercings but now it's infected and it hurts when i sleep it's really annoying.

i've been trying to adapt but everytime you come out with a new problem.

i just feel like writing everything here but i couldn't do it. emoness will kill me one day.

finals are down to 2 more papers but i am not in the mood to study for them haihs

i would love to jump to after-exam and have trips with my friends. some are leaving for UK, some i'll still be seeing them in lecture but being in different group? i admit you guys are one of the best bunch of friends i ever had. i hope trips are continuously but money is a factor. memories will be buried within. appreciation to you all is what i'm thinking. getting to know some of you really makes me never had any regret. being friends is what i'm proud of, thank you is what i would say and friends forever is my final words.

ending my post with emoness sighh

No comments:

Post a Comment