Thursday, May 27, 2010

a

hmm i used to think that holiday is so fun, had been waiting for it to come so badly before this, especially before finals. but now when i got it already, i felt so bored even though it's just less than 1 week of my holiday? =( tell me what to do! bored bored bored!!

countdown to langkawi = 4 days. woot!

oh yea my hair is short! and i barely recognize myself after the cut. it's like, so different? so much younger? neh. look more like a kid. =___=

ate kfc 4 times in less than 1 month is a new record. thanks to ahem ahem =)

my white slippers are turning black =(

my stomach is having a problem which i do not know what the problem is? but all i know is it is getting worse? = =

the gf asked me what i'm gonna do after i write this post? before this i don't know but now i know =) i'm gonna play my long time abandoned playstation =p

time to play rawrrr! ciaooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment